Point and shoot comparison

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alexeytimes New Member • Posts: 7
Point and shoot comparison

I am planning to buy a camera since i don't like my smartphone's camera. My budget is low and I am considering buying Canon Sx710 or Sony Dsc-Hx350.

My biggest complaint with the smartphone camera is that it is really "slow". After i take the shot, it takes nearly 2 seconds to allow me to take another shot. It is a very "sensitive" camera and even the slightest move (or shake) of the hands make a blurring effect.

Which one of these cameras could take pictures faster? The manufacturers say that Sx710 can take 6 shots in continous mode and Dsc-Hx350 can take 10 shots in continous mode. Does this mean that when not using the burst mode Sony could take more pictures than Canon in the same amount of time? As i said before, i don't like the blurring on the pictures, so i simply think that the one that shoots faster would make less blurring. Correct me if i am wrong. Which one would you suggest? Any advice would be appreciated.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot SX710 Sony HX350
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow