Sony Zeiss 16-70/4 ''or'' Sony 10-18+FE 28/2

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Solo-Life
Solo-Life Junior Member • Posts: 25
Sony Zeiss 16-70/4 ''or'' Sony 10-18+FE 28/2

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and would appreciate your input to help me make the right decision.

I have Vario 16-70/4 OSS, Sony 10-18/4 OSS & Sony FE 28/2. I am confused whether to keep 16-70 and sell 10-18 & 28 or the other way around (since some of the focal length is overlapped)

In terms of landscape i think 16mm is good enough and for portrait use I already have 50/1.8 OSS and FE 85/1.8.

I will be using these with a6500 and i have no plans to go full frame due to body size and weight.

I am no professional, I mostly do street photography outdoors, shoot jpegs and I am not a pixel peeper. I only carry the camera body with one lens and an additional battery.

I ask the question because i bought all three lenses at a good price locally as a bundle and don't want to sell some and regret it later as i wont find them at the same prices.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

Solo-Life's gear list:Solo-Life's gear list
Ricoh GR II Fujifilm X-M1 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm 50-230mm II +4 more
Sony a6500 Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony FE 28mm F2 Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow