Used or off-brand LP-E6 for 60d?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Stevess Regular Member • Posts: 139
Used or off-brand LP-E6 for 60d?

Hello, I would like some opinions on this subject. I need a new battery for my 60d, after losing my second one from a recent hike up a national park. I saw the 60$ price for just one new battery, and think that's absurd. I looked around elsewhere, and found these.

So, I have two options- a new off-brand "Insten" battery, that's got pretty good reviews, and people have stated that the camera can read and communicate with the camera, works with the LC-E6 charger, for a promising price of 18$.

My other option, is an OEM used LP-E6, with a full recharge efficiency guarantee, and many satisfied customers, looking at the seller's feedback history. It's 15$.

So, what would you get? Would really like to know what the more experienced people here think of this. Thanks.

Stevess's gear list:Stevess's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) +3 more
Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
S_V
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow