High ISO and Fuji

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Wateraddict
Wateraddict Regular Member • Posts: 279
High ISO and Fuji

I had a chance to try out an X-100T for a few weeks about a year ago . I had one situation where I was shooting with the camera under only a few candles that were lit .

I don't have the EXIF data from the picture but I believe that it was taken up around ISO 5000 range and it doesn't look so bad as far as putting it on a social media website . How are the current line of Fuji cameras in ISO performance . I'm looking at the X-T20 specifically . They have an event near me named First Light Festival . It is a an outdoor event held at a local History Museum and it is all lit with thousands of candles . An old pioneer village type of event and I would like to go back there again next winter and try and get some better shots next winter . I like the X-100F but think the X-T20 is best suited for me . Lightning up my gear and getting a camera as good as my current Nikon D7100 was the main reason I started looking into the Fuji line up .

Fujifilm X-T20 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow