Trip for work to Romania (Reghin) and Istanbul

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
YordanRhapsody Regular Member • Posts: 328
Trip for work to Romania (Reghin) and Istanbul

Hi everybody

For work I need to be in Romania, Reghin, and in Istanbul for a few days, I can spend some time sightseeing in Reghin and one entire day in Istanbul and I thought to bring with me my camera gear

I have Thule Rolltop DSLR backpack, but I'm not sure if it will pass as hand luggage, I will fly to reghin with wizzair and they accept 55x40x23 while my backpack is 45 x 20 x 54 cm, do you think that those 5cm will be a problem?

as for camera gear, I think I will pick e-m1 II with Olympus 7-14, PanaLeica 15/1.7 and 25/1.4 and Olympus 75/1.8 for tele stuff

I don't know if I should take with me Olympus 12-40 too, while 40-150 is too big and heavy

maybe I can buy one of that small 40-150 4-5.6 or Panasonic 35-100 which can cover tele situations without taking much space and so I can leave 75/1.8 at home too

what would you suggest?

I also have pana gx80 and several Nikon cameras, but I think Oly should be my best bet

Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow