jpeg's & email

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GG Regular Member • Posts: 305
jpeg's & email

Hello,,, I'm just curious if anyone here knows what's going on??

The other day I sent a few jpegs (full size files) to someone in separate emails, (one per email).

(I thought he'd want the full size file, but I really should have sent smaller files)

Anyway,,, he said I sent him png's.  I know for certain I sent him jpg's.  I don't even use png's.

He also said he couldn't view the pictures without scrolling all over the place.  I thought,, now days,, when someone opens a file in an email,, it's displayed at a small size,, much smaller than your screen,, with no scrolling needed.  It's been ages since I've opened up a picture in an email,, where the pictures takes up the whole screen,, and you have to scroll all over the place to view the picture.

Does anyone have any ideas of what is going on here??

And, if you're wondering why I didn't put the files into a Dropbox folder for him,,, (instead of attaching them to an email),, I did do that.  But he said he doesn't seem to be able to access the folder without having to pay something.

Again,, I'm confused. I put pictures in Dropbox folders all the time for people to access, and they don't have to have  dropbox account.

(I'm going to try using Google Drive for him and see if that works better).

But, anyway,, does anyone have a clue as to what is going on here??

Thanks!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
GG
GG
GG
GG
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow