Erratic behaviour on 6d Mkii

Started Dec 12, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SxKaydi
SxKaydi Regular Member • Posts: 112
Erratic behaviour on 6d Mkii

Just wondered if anyone has experienced the same erratic behaviour that I'e recently encountered?

When zooming in to review a shot  the dial would not let me move to the left hand side of the photo, and then decided to run through all my photos in quick succession. If I left  the photo zoomed in, the viewfinder would then move by itself to the right hand side again and refuse to go to any other position.

I'd been out taking snow shots, and in places was under trees, slowly melting.

I left the camera a couple of days and it now seems to be working fine, but it has left me unsure of its reliability.

It is still under warranty and I intend to get in touch with the shop, but I am questioning if this is a fault with modern electronics, and whether anyone else has had this problem.

SxKaydi's gear list:SxKaydi's gear list
Canon 6D Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF 24-105mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon 70-300 F4-5.6 IS II Canon EOS 60D +5 more
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow