Good gimbal advice?

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
JerryriggedTECH Contributing Member • Posts: 609
Re: Good gimbal advice?

learningthegame wrote:

JerryriggedTECH wrote:

apekkpul wrote:

I wish gimbals would not require any balancing. That's the reason why DJI Osmos sound very tempting.

I use A6500 with 18-105 f/4 lens on Zhiyun Crane. I just got a quick release plate, put the base on the Crane, and the plate on the A6500. I balanced once. Haven't had to balance since. I suppose I'll probably tweak it once in a while to make sure it is not drifiting, but no need to balance every time if you stick with one lens. Helps that the 18-105 zooms internally... so the affect on balance is minimized when zooming in/out.

How do you like that pz lens?

I really like the lens. It is only f/4, but the A6500 shoots so well in low light that it hasn't been an issue. I've shot some fairly low-light venues and they look great. Don't really have much to compare to... this is my only Sony lens... but very happy with it so far.

JerryriggedTECH's gear list:JerryriggedTECH's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Sony a6500 Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow