6D II: disabling multi-exposure w/self-timer mode

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Josh Leavitt
Josh Leavitt Regular Member • Posts: 251
6D II: disabling multi-exposure w/self-timer mode

Hi all,

I've been really enjoying the 6D II since I picked i up a few weeks ago. But I noticed one particular quirk that I'm hoping there's a fix for - is there a way to disable the multi-exposure (2-10 shots) when in self-timer mode? The lowest exposure setting I've been able to adjust it to is 2, and I really just want a single exposure.

The reason is I'm trying to practice self-portraits with flash. The first exposure comes out perfectly fine, but the second immediately after is completely underexposed because the flash hasn't recycled. It's not the end of the world if there isn't a fix, but I was just getting a little annoyed having to delete a picture every time the self-timer winds down. I suppose I can use a shutter release cable with the 2 second self-timer mode if need be.

Thanks.

Josh

Josh Leavitt's gear list:Josh Leavitt's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 30D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon 6D Mark II Canon EF 35mm F2.0 +7 more
ANSWER:
Canon 6D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow