Kodak's new Mini Shot Instant

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
OP tokumeino Senior Member • Posts: 1,588
Re: Kodak's new Mini Shot Instant

chiue wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the market behind this Mini Shot Instant. Hope they sale well.

-- hide signature --

chiue -
Nikon D5000 / Sony A6000
Kodak Z990 P880 DX7590 Z915 DX6440 V803 M420 C190 C875 ZX3

My 6 and 8 years daughters would love to print by themselves, and eventually reprint a shot she would like to share with friends. As a dad (and researcher in computer science), I don't want to teach my children full-screened behaviors and the printed pictures are part of the thing. I think that it aims educated children.

The product itself is well placed IMO : much cheaper than a Polaroid Touch. The latter has a larger touch screen but the screen is highly reflective, with very poor angles of view, and an ineffective resistive touch. Better a very small screen and buttons.

And my daughter will learn substractive color composition with the 4 pass thing.

The problem is : the product is not distributed in France, while Christmas is approaching. So it won't sell here, unfortunately ;(

tokumeino's gear list:tokumeino's gear list
Canon G7 X II Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow