Require good and easy to use post processing software for bar/restaurant photography

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Munz New Member • Posts: 1
Require good and easy to use post processing software for bar/restaurant photography

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased a Canon EOS 77D with Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM

Using ProMaster HGX UV 77mm Filter and Canon 430EX III Speedlite Flash (with diffuser)

The main objective is photography of patrons in a bar/restaurant (wide angle group shots mostly nights/weekends), photography of the venue (also day shots) and photography of the food.

I'm looking for a post processing software and leaning towards Adobe Photoshop Elements, however I have also seen reviews about the "Adobe Photography Plan" (which includes Photoshop and Lightroom) and also considering Corel PaintShop Pro. The images are to be uploaded to our Facebook page and to our website with the option of patrons being able to order high quality prints down the track.

I will be taking over a 1000 shots a night so I would prefer an easy to use post processing software. I prefer a software that would batch process all the photos and keep them organised by the day and offer a contact sheet for those who wish to order high resolution prints.  I can always go through the photos later and add finishing touches/tweaks to those individual photos that may not have been processed to my satisfaction. Ideally I'd like something to save me time and effort.

Not sure how important my PC power is but I would imagine my ageing I7-4930MX @ 4GHz with 16GB DDR3 1333MHz should do just fine. Suggestions from more experienced users would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow