What's the deal with NIKON YELLOW CAST - HELP!

Started Mar 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Focus Shift Shooting Regular Member • Posts: 312
Re: rant

briantilley wrote:

Focus Shift Shooting wrote:

Joseph K Boston wrote:

What is truly fascinating is the fact that you resurrected a five year old thread just to vent about an issue you had in an another (now locked) thread

Um, no.

If you would have just scrolled down then you can plainly see that xPhoenix responded to this post 5 hours before I did. So if you really feel the need to badger someone for being late to a conversation then by all means go bring it up to him, Forum Cop!

So, you didn't resurrect it - just saw a bandwagon and took your chance to jump on!

Give it a rest.

NO! I don't have to do *ANYTHING* you say.

I'm a person and I have my own thoughts. I don't have to be an agreeing robot clone about everything and nod my head whenever someone says raw is better, grips are great, do the bokeh thing, do the rules of thirds, and all the rest of the stuff that photographers are programmed by their peers to do.

I CATEGORICALLY REFUSE TO BE SOME FOLLOWER!

NO AMOUNT OF BULLYING WILL FORCE ME TO BE YOU!

Even if I'm wrong on 99% of everything I ever do in photography, I will be myself.

For the record, I didn't even check how old the thread was. I thought it was fresh. It looks like others felt that same way too. You just don't like that I'm not EXACTLY like everyone else. And I can guarantee you that I will never be. Everyone has the right to be their own person, to speak freely, and to have our independent ideas. You want to be just like everyone else, fine. I DO NOT HAVE TO BE! YOU WILL NEVER FORCE ME TO BE!

Focus Shift Shooting's gear list:Focus Shift Shooting's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow