First Fuji Wedding - Album Proofs

Started 5 months ago | Photos thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
BryceM
BryceM Senior Member • Posts: 1,087
First Fuji Wedding - Album Proofs

My best friend begged me to shoot his wedding and wouldn't take no for an answer - I make my living from writing software, not photography, so this was only my 3rd as a primary shooter, and first with the Fuji system. Here are some proofs from the album based on the bride's selections and layout desires.  As you can see I had some serious technical issues during the ceremony!  Things started to go sideways when my lighting plan got blown up because they didn't stand anywhere near where we'd rehearsed, so I got flustered and twiddled a dial in the mayhem, resulting in a several blown shots before I realized my mistake!

Anyways...  I have mad respect for the folks who make a living doing this!  Any tips for me should I be stoopid enough to acquiesce to shooting a fourth wedding some day?

-- hide signature --

- International Man of Mystery

BryceM's gear list:BryceM's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm X-Pro1 Samyang 12mm F2 NCS CS +33 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Flat
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow