How Do I Get Rid Of This Box On My X-T2?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Flat view
bs1946 Senior Member • Posts: 5,488
How Do I Get Rid Of This Box On My X-T2?

When I use a manual lens and press the rear command dial to bring up magnification and peaking, I get this box in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If I turn the command dial to change the magnification, the size of the inner box changes. If I use an AF lens, in MF, as soon as I touch the focus ring, this box comes up. It also comes up when I am in AF-S, with AF+MF set to on, Autofocus, and then turn the focus ring to fine tune with MF.

Since I always use the center spot for focus and metering, that this is telling me how much of my frame I am seeing with the magnification. Don't have this on my X-E2 and would like to get rid of it here but I have gone through the menus and the user guide and cannot find how toter this box off.

-- hide signature --

Bill S.
“Sharpness is a bourgeois concept”
- Henri Cartier-Bresson -

bs1946's gear list:bs1946's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Rokinon 21mm F1.4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus +3 more
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow