DXO Optics Pro 11 stability issues on Win10?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Glen Barrington
Glen Barrington Forum Pro • Posts: 19,679
DXO Optics Pro 11 stability issues on Win10?

I got that last release of the Free version of DXO Optics Pro 11.  It installed just fine and appears to run when I click on the shortcut.  And it will open my .orf, tif, jpg photos just fine.  (From E500, E30, E-M10, Samsung Galaxy S5, and Moto Z2 Play)

However, I find the program tends to crash whenever I try to do any development or editing of these file formats.  Has anyone else experienced this?

This isn't a big deal for me, I was just curious about DXO, and I Likely won't go to any great lengths to 'fix' this issue, since I have a regular workflow set up with other software that I like and trust.  But I wonder if this is a known issue and if there is a fix for this?

Glen Barrington's gear list:Glen Barrington's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 +12 more
Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow