Few images of the past theatre work and a question for a new one.

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Federico Nov Regular Member • Posts: 221
Few images of the past theatre work and a question for a new one.

Dear all.

I'll share few imagenes on the past work in a theatre, where I finally decided to use 24-70. I have loved the spot and beeing so much close to the stage...

Tomorrow I have to cover another show.

I still have the 24-70 (I have used for other two works, a baptism and the rehearsal of tomorrow show) but I think that this time I'll not use it...

A 70-200 would be the right choice, I guess... The theatre has normal chairs and the stage is really high... around 1.5 metres ... I would stay in the sides or to the back with the 70-200 on a tripod used as monopod (I have a very basic "amazon basic", but could be enough just for some stability). I also asked for a chair in the middle - 4 / 5th row but the floor of the theatre is flat... so I may have to deal with heads...

These are images from the web:

front position, possibly sitting... really too low

From the side... well, I would loose central - front view...

From the side, but a bit far away... could be the right spot?

Central position, to the back. could it be to far for a 70-200 in full frame? Should I use the 70-200 in D3300?

What whould you do?

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon D3300 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow