6Dmkii Problems - Expecting the Worst!

Started Dec 11, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TM_Photo New Member • Posts: 11
6Dmkii Problems - Expecting the Worst!

After having a few errors with worn contacts on my 5Dmkiii I decided it was not worth risking yesterday's wedding without a second back up. So picked up a brand new 6Dmkii as a temporary but suitable fill in.

Although I had a good couple of hours to test it out on Friday I started spotting some shapes appearing on just some images taken with the sigma 50mm. A quick google led me here to discover that the lens correction was not playing ball with sigma I soon turned all off and all sorted....

I was pretty impressed with the camera so ended up shooting most of the wedding on it.

I have now sat down to a couple of thousand RAW files and having updated PS and LR to recognise the files I am met with what may well be a nightmare!

Every file has two lines of oddly coloured pixels in the same places on every one images regardless of what lens. Please can someone put me out of my misery and tell me this is not a sensor issue and just a software thing.......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5z4e49ik4sxiwuh/IMG_0336.CR2?dl=0

You ill notice the line through the E and then another vertical near the right.  While it is not that visible full view, on many it's through faces and much more noticeable.

Any thoughts?  Do I have a PS marathon ahead of me?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow