Sony to Fuji: x-t10 vs x-e2 vs x-t20 ?
As I have sold my Sony gear, it's time for something new -> Fuji. I hope I won't regret it
I am looking for something light but still good. That is my number one priority.
What do I like ?
- Landscape and portret photography, the kit will be used for travel
- Something light, but quality wise it must be good
- Something I hope finding like the sony -> customizability of buttons and dials
- HDR, auto bracketing is a must
- Video must be good, but not a priority, stills are more important.
The prices is what is driving me crazy. After looking around, prices with kit lens:
x-t10 = 550€
x-e2 = 550€
x-t20= 800€ (almost new with 18 months warranty left)
Is it worth the 250€ more ? Or it isn't that much of a difference and you can better spend it elsewhere?
PS: not so sure about that kit lens, I think I will make a combo of samyang 12mm + fuji 18mm. I like the wide angle a lot.
What is your opinion, what should I buy and why?
Thanks in advance !
|Street Food 2017 by ziggyzag|
from Your City - Fast Food
|Running free by LassiM|
|Treacherous Land- "Dune " by Frank Herbert by Domenick Creaco|
from Sci-Fi or Fantasy Film Titles
|1969 Oldsmobile 442 Resto-Mod by J Warren|
from O is for...