INTERNAL MEMORY HELP!!

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
barefoot_brunette16
barefoot_brunette16 New Member • Posts: 7
INTERNAL MEMORY HELP!!

So today, my mother needed to use my camera to photograph a church event. Once we got there we realized that my camera had no SD card in it. (I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5) I took a picture, and in the corner of my camera's viewfinder it said "1/30" which i assumed meant that without an SD card, you can take 30 photos because when there is an SD inserted it usually says like "1/500" or something. Anyway, after I took the test photo, I could go back and look at it in my cameras gallery. So i gave the camera back to my mom, thinking that when I got home I could just transfer all the photos onto my regular SD card. Well my mom took photos of the event and then when we got home I tried to look at them and they're all gone! My mom knows how to use my camera and she said that she was able to look at them before she turned off the camera. But now when I go to the gallery it just says "No SD Card Inserted" and there isn't any pictures. Does anyone know how I can recover these or what happened to them?? How can I prevent this from happening again?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow