B&W with DXO.... how do you do it?

Started Dec 10, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Aaron801 Senior Member • Posts: 5,314
B&W with DXO.... how do you do it?

I've been using DXO 9 and just recently, I've installed DXO 11 which I got as a free promotion thing some time ago. The program seems to be very good and is fairly intuitive, but for B&W, I had been using the program LightZone, which though it's a much simpler program than DXO, seems to have a more complete (at least to me) module for converting a color RAW file to B&W. LightZone has a module whereby one can filter the color to get various kinds of effects in converting to B&W. The only tool that I see on DXO for converting to B&W is a kind of switch that has not options for color filtering. Am I missing some feature/module in DXO... perhaps there's a way to load more features/modules... or is DXO just no optimized for B&W work?

I wonder how folks that process with DXO and do B&W work handle their workflow...?

-- hide signature --

my flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/128435329@N08/

Aaron801's gear list:Aaron801's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow