zs100 questions about connecting wirelessly and picture quality

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Robynsus New Member • Posts: 8
zs100 questions about connecting wirelessly and picture quality

So, I am a new zs100 owner.  I am a point and shoot person, and mostly like to take pictures of my kids (including sporting events) and nature.  I bought the zs100 to replace and old and bulky Sony Cybershot.  I wanted more than a phone camera for the zoom and hopefully for regular pictures as well.

I cannot figure out how to connect wirelessly to my pc.  I have done multiple searches and see lots have had this problem, but cannot figure out how to resolve it.  I can get to the part where I connect to my wifi but need to enter the user name and password to proceed.  The user name and password of what?  To log onto my computer or to log onto a microsoft account?  To log onto my computer, there doesn't appear to be a user name, although my whole name appears, so maybe that is what they want?  If that's the case, I need to somehow figure out how to change (which I probably could) as there is a space, which is not possible to enter.  My microsoft account?  And then would the username be my e-mail?  I did try this and it doesn't seem to work.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone can help me with picture quality that would be great--but I am guessing its too hard to tell what I mean.  My zoomed pictures are amazing.  I want to a concert last night and have amazing pictures of the performer!  However, my close ups and just regular pictures dont end up looking like the people.  I don't know if its the lighting or what, but I like the pictures my cheap $30 windows phone takes better!  Any ideas on what settings I need to play with or what I need to do differently?  As I said, I have been a point and shoot person..

Thanks so much for any help you can give me!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic ZS100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow