RX10M4

Started Dec 10, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bud King Junior Member • Posts: 47
RX10M4

I use Lightroom 3. I was going to try ACDSEE but have decided to try to keep things simple. Questions:

1. Can I update LR3 for raw support on the M4?

2. I do not wish to go to a monthly subscription. LR3 is already more than I need. Do I have to pay for an update? Adobe customer support is unhelpful.

3. One of my concerns is having my photos in two locations. If I install ACDSEE or even Sony image converter, will I then have all of my old photos in LR and the new ones in the new software?

4. If I install a new program and move my old photos to it, will I lose the post processing work I did in LR?

5. Another idea is to keep LR and just shoot jpeg. My old D90 did not have all the tricks like scenes, HDR etc.  In the past I found that PP on jpegs was hopeless. For a hobby is this a good solution? In answering this, know that with the camera I bought several good filters including a .6 neutral grad. With the D90 I had to shoot raw to control blown highlights.

6. Other suggestions?

Thanks,

Bud

Nikon D90 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow