About time for a D760 Announcement

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
goactive Senior Member • Posts: 1,183
About time for a D760 Announcement

We are in December now so it seems like it is About time for a D760 announcement.

The D750 is way overdue for an update and now that the D850 has been out for a little bit it is time for D750 replacement.

The big ? is will we see a D760 or a mirrorless full frame in its place.

I would love to have a FF mirrorless but only if it will support all Nikon lens including the older screw drive versions and will work with all the focus points..

Otherwise, i would love to see a D760 that is a full frame version of the D500 with the new focus joystick and back touchscreen and a new version of a 20 or 24MP chip I think a great 20MP would be great and all I would ever need for anything I ever shoot and make prints for.

I really do not want to buy another D750 for next years season and looking back the D500 was announced last Dec and out in March so hoping for the same this year for a D750 replacement. Otherwise, i might just pick up a used DF unless the price of a new D750 is in that range.

Do not want a D5 for the extra weight and extra cost and not interested in the D850 at all I do not need that many MPs for anything and then all the extra cost and things to deal with from that file size.

goactive's gear list:goactive's gear list
Nikon 1 V2 Nikon 1 J5 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +12 more
Nikon D5 Nikon D500 Nikon D750 Nikon D850 Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow