Getting out of Memory Settings

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CameraCarl Veteran Member • Posts: 5,813
Getting out of Memory Settings

well, maybe the subject is not exactly what I meant...

I've just registered the three memory settings on my a6000. I know if I want M2, for example, that I turn the mode dial to MR, then select which of the three settings I want to use. But then if:

1. If I want to go to another memory setting, what do I do? Do I have to turn the mode dial to another setting and then back to MR to open up the selection dialog? Or is there some simpler way?
  2. If I want to completely change the settings on the camera, how do I get out of the memory setting?  For example, I set one of the memory positions to RAW + jpeg, and B&W for easier focusing with a manual lens and focus peaking.  Then I next want to change to an automatic lens and want to be able to make just RAW images and display them on the LCD in color. Is there a quick way to do this without changing the image quality back to RAW and the picture style away from B&W?  It seems that if I change the mode dial to P or A, it keeps the camera in RAW+jpeg and B&W.

Thanks.

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow