FS: Used Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 ART [Sony A-Mount]

Started 8 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
EvilHomerClone
EvilHomerClone Regular Member • Posts: 200
FS: Used Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 ART [Sony A-Mount]

Price = $460 $425 [includes shipping within USA, even Hawaii and Alaska!]
if you live in MD and can meet me in the Rosedale/White Marsh area, i will take $30 off price!
Payment = Paypal or Cash if local meetup is used.
Condition = Body & optics are in great condition. Lens hood & Lens Cap has some scuff marks (pictured). All lettering is in perfect condition, even the OEM Box is in great condition!
Items Included = Lens, F/R Caps, Lens Hood, Lens Case, Retail Box & Documents. [All are Sigma branded parts]
Bonus Item = Hoya HD Protector. (feel free to disregard if you dont need it once you receive the lens)

I bought the a99ii last year and sold my a77, so I no longer have any use for APS-C lenses. I don't need to boast about how great Sigma ART lenses are or more specifically, why the 18-35mm is incredible. (there are countless articles & youtube videos for that!)

E-mount users:
Normally i get alot of people inquiring about how to use this lens on their E-mount camera.

1. You need the Sony LA-EA3 adapter
  2. Make sure you have the a6300 or a6500. I guess you could use this with the a7 or a9 but this lens isn't Full Frame compatible, so you won't get access to all of the MegaPixels your FF camera has

I do not have any Sony Mirrorless cameras but based on the several youtube videos and reading various forum posts, yes.. you can use this on your e-mount BUT with adapting any lens, you sometimes get adapting issues, like AF hunts a little more or some native camera functions might not work well (Eye AF). I can say that I saw more complaints and issues with people using older E-mount cameras, like the a6000.
NO.. you cannot use the MC-11 adapter with this lens. YES the MC-11 is a Sigma adapter and YES this is a Sigma branded lens. However, MC-11 only adapts Canon or Sigma mounts to Sony's E-mount (i am very surprised how offend this comes up when people inquire on purchasing this lens)

Feel free to reach out to me with questions.
thanks!

the Lot!

pretty!

showing you the included filter

more close up showing front lens cap scuffs

some of the marks on the lens hood

EvilHomerClone's gear list:EvilHomerClone's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a99 II Sony 35mm F1.4 G Sony 85mm F1.4 ZA Carl Zeiss Planar T* Sony 135mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* +9 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: white marsh, MD, United States

Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art Sony a6000 Sony a6300 Sony a6500 Sony a9 Sony Alpha a7 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow