A Day in Snowdonia, Wales.

Started 1 week ago | Photos thread
TheBlackGrouse
TheBlackGrouse Senior Member • Posts: 1,878
Re: A Day in Snowdonia, Wales.

Iainm86 wrote:

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Composition is something I have been trying to work on a lot recently, but no matter how much I practice, study images, read books or watch tutorials I still find myself feeling rushed and struggling to find a strong composition. I know what I should be trying to achieve, but I can't quite capture it successfully.

The same points have came up in the past when I've asked for CC. Hopefully I can get out more often from now on and begin to see some progress with my compositions. I've got a couple of workshops booked in the new year and I'm hoping that they will help me a lot. It should be beneficial to be out with a professional and see first hand how they work in the field.

If work allows, I will be out this weekend in the Lakes and next week in Snowdonia for more practice.

Cheers,

Iain

Don't know if these spots are (relatively) close to your home  but I would go back and think and try again. Really, it may take weeks or months and then suddenly you'll see the light.

Sometimes, you need to wait longer. There is a heath that I visit for years but till today all my landscape shots are not showing what I'm seeing there. They're not bad but simply not good enough. Maybe next year

-- hide signature --

TheBlackGrouse
Active Outdoor Photographer

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow