Iridient X-Transformer vs. Lightroom Sharpening

Started Dec 6, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pablobarry New Member • Posts: 1
Iridient X-Transformer vs. Lightroom Sharpening

Hi all,

I have recently bought an X-T20. So far, I am loving it, but I am a bit scared with the worms issue when developing RAW in Lightroom (I want to stay in Lightroom for several reasons, and using as much non-destructive editing as possible).

I have read that Iridient X-Transformer is a good solution, so I downloaded it. I am trying to make the best of it (creating the DNG in X-Transformer and then working on it), but do not find significant differences between what I can get in Lightroom w/o X-Transformer. Am I doing something wrong with Iridient? What settings do you suggest me to use in Iridient? Or is it that Lightroom has been improving in the way it manages RAF from X-Trans III sensor?

In any case, considering that the purpose of my pictures is to print at 20'' max size, will the worms have any significant presence in my photos?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
RAD
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow