What a joke UPS is!!!

Started Dec 2, 2017 | Discussions thread
Craig NC
Craig NC Contributing Member • Posts: 661
Re: What a joke UPS is!!!

sat24 wrote:

Focus Camera came thru fabulously and got my A7R3 out of their warehouse as promised via UPS Next Day Air Saturday Delivery at no extra charge.

Now the package is still at Newark, NJ. No way it can make it to Seattle today (which means my sunday engagement is screwed royally). After about 24 hrs of having been picked up. Are you kidding me???

To anyone from UPS reading this: you had ONE job to do. Deliver my package on the date you promised and then took my money to do that. You failed.

They did not have ONE job, they  handle hundreds of thousands of packages every day.  Even if they are 99.9% good, that still leaves hundreds of packages that will encounter a problem.  I am always amazed they don’t screw up more.  Sorry about your one package, I know I have a couple stories I could tell too, but I think a little perspective would be in order here.  Yours was likely not the ONE package they had to process that day.

Craig NC's gear list:Craig NC's gear list
Sony a7 Sony a7 II Sony a7R II Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow