Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
mmarian Senior Member • Posts: 1,646
Re: Review of the Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro

Perry Cho wrote:

mmarian wrote:

Perry Cho wrote:

Robhoek27 wrote:

I found this review via google https://www.cyberphoto.se/info.php?article=tse50

I'd much appreciate hearing about other reviews aswell, including reviews of the other new ts-e lenses.

Just received mine in my red hot hands πŸ˜‚

Congrats!! I can see that you are in Australia, so am I. Coincidentally I was in digiDirect store in Sydney enquiring about the lens and was told that their computer system shows one in stock in their Brisbane store and asked if I wanted itπŸ˜‰. I said no, as I am a CPS member and would like to take it out as soon as they get them, for a few days first to see if I like it. I have all the other 3 ts-e lenses. Sold the 45mm about a year ago ad on some architectural shoots I miss that focal lenght. I will be curios to hear your initial thoughts about the IQ.

Thank you. I got mine from digi Melb, I also purchased the 135tse and I am also member of CPS . I skipped the 90tse for now as I own the old model. I will wait a few months before I get the new 90. I also own the 17 and 24 tse. I just love these lenses.

Will give it a go today

May I ask what you intend to use the 135mm mostly for?? I shoot architecture and interiors for living and occassionally I do product shots for an exclusive oz dealer of a few Italian luxury brands. I used to use the 45mm for most of those shots and 90mm when I needed a flatter perspective. Since I sold the 45 I was always hiring it for those occassional shoots. It is a decent but not a stellar performer like the new breed of tse. I look forward to hear your findings about this 50mm

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow