Fuji needs a rangefinder style body with articulating screen

Started Dec 1, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jack Deeman Regular Member • Posts: 161
Fuji needs a rangefinder style body with articulating screen

I was a Nikon shooter, am now a Panasonic shooter (GX8), and not too long ago became an X-shooter with the purchase of an X100f. I love the camera and the X-system and film simulations. I was very tempted to buy the X-E3 when it was released in order to get into the Fuji lens eco system. Ultimately I decided to add another lens to my 4/3 system instead .. the main reason I did so was because the X-E3 lacks an articulating screen. I like rangefinder style bodies and I like articulating screens. Fuji only has articulating screens with DSLR style bodies. I implore Fuji to consider making the next version of the X-PRO2 or the X-E3, or develop a new line that merges rangefinder bodies with articulating screens.

I realize that Fuji has made a deliberate choice to reserve the articulating screen feature to DSLR style bodies (except for X70 which does not have viewfinder). I just wish that they would break with this tradition and create a "hybrid" concept that merges rangefinder style with articulating screen .. just like the Panasonic GX8. I would buy it.

Cheers,

JD

Jack Deeman's gear list:Jack Deeman's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Fujifilm X100F Nikon D7000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 +10 more
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-Pro2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Pentax X70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rlx
(unknown member)
rlx
(unknown member)
rlx
KFo
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow