New Snapbridge update allows pairing multiple cameras

Started Nov 29, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Janet Zinn
Janet Zinn Veteran Member • Posts: 4,467
New Snapbridge update allows pairing multiple cameras

For anyone (like me) who was frustrated that they couldn't pair more than one camera with Snapbridge (without unpairing the other), the latest IOS update (ver 2.0.1) fixes this! I can now pair my D850 and my D500 and switch between them.

There's also a new power-saving mode.

This is what's listed as new:

What's New in Version 2.0.1

Thank you for using SnapBridge. We have improved the app based on user feedback.
• We have made the pairing process easier to understand.
• Camera settings can now be adjusted remotely, allowing a wider variety of photos to be taken by remote control.
• The app can now pair the device with up to five cameras.
• Images on the camera now display faster when viewed on the smart device before download.
• We added a power-saving mode that reduces the amount of data exchanged between the camera and the smart device, letting you use the app without worrying about the battery level.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to making still more improvements based on your feedback

The app looks completely different. I haven't' tried anything other than the GPS which is all I really care about.

Janet Zinn's gear list:Janet Zinn's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T30 Nikon Z7 II
Nikon D500 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow