x30 pics

Started 10 months ago | Photos thread
KLH475 Contributing Member • Posts: 754
Some of My X30 pics

About a month ago I accidentally dropped my X30 off the second story landing of my apartment and it landed right on the edge of the lens smashing it to bits. I've been shooting with a Nikon DSLR since but find I am really seriously missing the Fuji for many reasons - particularly how rich the images can be. I shot in both raw and jpg and often found that the sooc jpg could not be improved in my PS/Adobe Camera Raw. I see that there a bunch of new/nearly new X30s on Ebay and I will probably buy one. Here are some of my images. The info may be missing (ISO, etc. on all of these)

Delta King Hotel - restored riverboat moored in Old Sacramento

Mural on C Street, midtown Sacramento

View of Great Blasket Island from the Dingle Peninsula, Dingle, Ireland. I had the great good fortune to spent a week there this past summer.

View through the window, from the breakfast table, in the Skellig Hotel, Dingle, Ireland

Backlit leaves from around the corner

View of the North Atlantic Ocean from a roadside pull-out. Ireland is remarkably green!

KLH475's gear list:KLH475's gear list
Nikon D3300 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon 35mm F1.8G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow