A couple of questions for D700 and D800 owners...

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ZeBebito
ZeBebito Forum Member • Posts: 63
A couple of questions for D700 and D800 owners...

Good evening, I would like to ask the advice of D700 & D800 owners.

I have an uncle who has a Nikon D700 and a D800 bought new at BH when they got released. I think he might take maybe 3 or 4 thousand pictures (even less) with each one at the most. Both look absolutely pristine, like new.

I guess he decided now needs a D850 to take another 10 pictures and abandon it in his closet until the next model arrives, I don't because he just gave both the 700 and the 800 to my cousin, who has no clue and zero interest in learning the craft. (he doesn't even know what sensor size means) so he called me and ask if I could help him sell both for a little profit. He is willing to sell them for whatever I suggest within the reasonable.

So, I wonder if still there is a market for those models so they can be easily sold? Would you keep any if the offer is right? I have a Sony A7 with Sony battery pack and the kit zoom, he might be interested in a trade and I think I can negotiate to get both Nikon bodies for my Sony kit. I wonder if that would be abusive from my side?

Regards and thank you in advance, Ricardo

-- hide signature --

Focus on what's important

ZeBebito's gear list:ZeBebito's gear list
Leica X1 Canon EOS 5D Leica M8 Leica M9 Leica M Typ 240 +9 more
Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow