What's wrong with the KP???

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DeEfe Junior Member • Posts: 44
What's wrong with the KP???

I've been using Pentax since 2008 more or less and so far I've owned six models (K10, K20, K7, K5 and K3 plus the MX1). I recently sold my K3 and bought a KP,  which required some research, reading forums, reviews, etc. It's funny because even when the camera has good reviews and excellent IQ, Pentax users seem to dislike it. I mean, there are many negative comments regarding the size and capability, but even when I haven't received the camera yet, the test images I see online are superb. 
My original plan was to get a Fuji XT2 or XT20, but after checking the tests, the KP image quality seemed superior to me, which makes me wonder...Why this little gen does not have a bigger fanbase. What's your opinion guys? BTW, I shoot mostly street photo and concerts, and that's probably the main reason why I decided to go for the KP.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T20 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-7 Pentax KP
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow