Olympus E-M5 Mark II, Olympus 12-40mm 2.8, Olympus 60mm Macro, 45-150mm, 25mm F1.7

Started 3 weeks ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Comrade Tao Forum Member • Posts: 83
Olympus E-M5 Mark II, Olympus 12-40mm 2.8, Olympus 60mm Macro, 45-150mm, 25mm F1.7

I have a whole olympus kit here. I bought this originally to be a resale item for my business and ended up using it instead. It's a pretty awesome camera. The reason for selling is that I want to grab a Panasonic 4k camera and I'll probably switch lenses to panasonic too.

E-M5 Mark ii Body  $600 - Great condition with a few minor scuffs on the silver paint. Comes in the original box with the flash add-on, charger, and battery. Sorry, I do not have the USB cable.

12-40mm F2.8 Pro Lens (olympus) $550 - Great condition. Comes with the caps, hood, box, and a Fotasy UV filter.

60mm Macro Lens (olympus) $400 - Great condition, Comes with the caps, box, and Fotasy UV filter.

40-150mm Telephoto Lens (olympus) $75 - Has some very light scratches on the front element but they don't seem to affect the image quality. Nice little lens.

25mm F1.7 prime lens (olympus) -$180 - Great condition with caps, hood and Fotasy UV filter.

I'd prefer to sell everything together.  It's a pretty solid kit for all around use. If you take everything I'll do $1600 for the set. Since I bought it for my business, you'll be responsible for sales tax if you're out of Ohio. Inside of Ohio, I have to charge sales tax.

Prices do NOT include shipping. If you take the whole kit, I'll pay for shipping. If you pick up the camera in person, cash only please.
Sorry, I know that's unusual for sales here, but it is what it is. I try to run an honest business and pay may taxes. I hope buyers can respect that.

Thanks for looking. I'll try to get pictures up soon.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow