Adobe team workflow...

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
richiebee
richiebee Senior Member • Posts: 2,858
Adobe team workflow...

I work in a team that mostly uses Adobe Bridge as their image browser. I have also been using Bridge, Camera RAW, Photoshop as my complete workflow, which is way less efficient than using Lightroom.  I have CS6, and I think some of the team are still on CS6 while some are on CC.  I want to get upgraded to CC, but I'm concerned about a possible break in the workflow, especially for those who don't have access to Lightroom, and also those who may still be using CS6.

I'm taking the photos, processing them, sending the final output (typically JPG/TIFF) to the client.  Admin staff tag the photos and archive them using Bridge. Graphic artists will only work on the TIFF's, so basically I'm the only person who is using the raw files.

Is collaborating between Lightroom and Bridge an easy thing to overcome?  I've only ever been a one man band before, keeping everything between Lightroom and Photoshop, in my own Lightroom catalogues, so working with others on the same project is new to me, and I haven't used Bridge/camera RAW since I went to Lightroom in v.5.

Rich

richiebee's gear list:richiebee's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon D610 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow