Quick question new from HK or Open Box from Canada?

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Martin Ocando
MOD Martin Ocando Veteran Member • Posts: 5,730
Quick question new from HK or Open Box from Canada?

I need help fast, since I'm making the purchase today. I'm getting an E-M5 Mark II, and I have two options:

- Brand new from dwi-international in Hong Kong for $629, shipping included, arrives between 28th November and December 1st

- Open Box from Prodigital2000 in Canada, for $599 + 8.99 expedite shipping. But it won't arrive faster than from Honk Kong. They say 2-6 business days with UPS ground, or 3-5 business days with FedEx international.

I need it as fast as possible, since I have an event to shoot on the 5th of December, and another on the 7th. I don't care about warranty, since I don't live in the US.

Questions: Anyone have experience buying from dwi-international or Prodigital2000?

Any other option that you recommend?

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Martin
"One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it" - Galen Rowell

Martin Ocando's gear list:Martin Ocando's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +10 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow