Day two... (thus far + daytime samples)

Started Nov 22, 2017 | Discussions thread
Peter Bendheim
Peter Bendheim Senior Member • Posts: 2,435
Re: Day two... (thus far + daytime samples)

I fully agree with the sentiments expressed above

It takes a lot of time to write and post this material, and I far prefer to see ordinary images in use than supposed artworks or heavily-manipulated stuff. That's more real to every day life because that's just what many enthusiastic people just do.

I also appreciate the enthusiasm of the poster. I am very keen to see any info on this camera and I'm extremely grateful for the time trouble and effort of the poster. Enthusiam is w wonderful human quality to have.

To the mean-spirited and ungracious people on this thread who attempted to turn it into something else, if you don't like the content that the OP provides, simply scroll past and read something else, no? Surely that is your right, as much as I believe it's the right of the poster to post and share his experiences.

Such info posts are always pleasing to many as they informative and devoid of the tiresome rivalry that is common on DPR. I sincerely hope that some of you are more pleasant in real life when you are not hiding behind your keyboards with a conveniently anonymous pseudonym.

-- hide signature --

Peter Bendheim

peterbendheim.tumblr.com
www.peterbendheim.com

Peter Bendheim's gear list:Peter Bendheim's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Canon G1 X III Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-T1 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
YWG
MAC
(unknown member)
MAC
(unknown member)
MAC
(unknown member)
MAC
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow