Post Your Thanksgiving Message

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MOD BobsYourUncle Veteran Member • Posts: 5,336
Post Your Thanksgiving Message

Hello Everyone,

In the USA since the first Western settlers in 1621 (4 years shy of 400!), the 4th Thursday in November has been designated a day to give thanks.

This thread’s intent is an opportunity for anyone (hopefully a lot of you) to write and/or show anything they would like to give thanks for. Us shutterbugs whether novice or pro or anywhere in-between, have a means to look at the world a little more acutely, differently, creatively, critically, by the use of our modern cameras. To most here, I would venture to say, and I could be wrong, that a majority use photography as a hobby. In my life that has been more often the case except for notable exceptions and the last 8 years.

So, to begin this thread (or end it) I give thanks for the time and opportunity offered to me to pursue my passion in trying to capture a moment in time, one that will in all likelihood never occur in exactly the same way again, and represent it in a photo. Along with that also comes the thankfulness for being able to shell out the discretionary $$$ to achieve that goal.

What are the rest of you thankful for????? (And please, do not make this political….)

Bob

BobsYourUncle's gear list:BobsYourUncle's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D800E Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon D810 Nikon D5 +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow