This time I will upgrade (Panasonic Lumix G9)

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Aleo Veuliah
MOD Aleo Veuliah Forum Pro • Posts: 14,655
This time I will upgrade (Panasonic Lumix G9)

Hi all,

I am impressed with the G9, till now it is the camera from Panasonic Lumix that have impressed more, even more than the GH-5.

I still use a GF1 and a G2, till now it is enough for me as you can see on my gallery, but this time the G9 announcement have give me the will to upgrade for more pixels, but the increase in pixels is not the first reason, overall the camera looks great and features are impressive, at least to me. Price seems ok for what the camera offers and from what I have read and seen on videos is very robust. Besides all that ergonomics seems very good, big grip should be very comfortable.

Well I like to know your opinions, but please discuss it without silly "wars" sometimes made by Panasonic and Olympus fans.

If someone already got hands on the Panasonic Lumix G9 I would like to read the opinion and experience.

Here is a video from many I saw it was the one I liked more.

Panasonic Lumix G9 Video review

Cheers

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.

Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.

If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters, keep calm.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
YWG
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow