My best attempts with the terrible kit :)

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HamdiR Regular Member • Posts: 173
My best attempts with the terrible kit :)

I carry my 16-50 on the a5100 and my sigma 30/1.4 on the a6300, considering the size of both the kit lens and a5100 body, these two seems made for each other, anyway while i struggle in low with the kit I found it very useful for videos and more importantly i am surprised at the sharpness i can extract within the sweet spot (20mm to 40mnm f8)

while its frustrating to force myself into f8 all the time, its pretty managable all the way to sunset so i find myself mostly grabing the a5100/16-50 combo when going out and the a6300/30/1.4 left dedictated for indoor and low light family duties

i have also finally found the best setting to extract good looking JPEGs from the bodies, i can't believe finally i am in love with camera gear and i actually use it! (used to despise my nikon, which clumsy compared to a smartphone)

anyway i hope you like my first uploads! (2 processed RAWs and 3 out of box JPEGs)

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm8grMaz

HamdiR's gear list:HamdiR's gear list
Sony a5100 Sony a6300 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sigma 30mm F1.4 for Sony E +1 more
Sony a5100 Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow