Is X-E3 supported by stand alone LR 6?

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MrsPatty2013 Forum Member • Posts: 99
Is X-E3 supported by stand alone LR 6?

I currently have LR 5 (stand-alone) and the X-E2. I am looking at getting the X-E3 and looking at upgrading to the last LR6 stand alone. Yeah, yeah, yeah, many of you are asking why keep the antiquated stand alone version!?!?

But reading so many posts everywhere about issues so many people have when there is an update either by Windows or by Adobe, I prefer to have the stand alone version for as long as I possibly can.

I don't do a lot of heavy editing (and edit mainly from the awesome Fuji JPEGS) and have no desire to own Photoshop (at this time). Can anyone that has LR6 stand alone tell me if it supports the X-E3 RAWs?

I went to the Adobe site that lists which version supports which camera, but it doesn't list the stand alone version of course. https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

And please, I don't need suggestions on why I need the subscription based Classic CC version - I just want to know if LR6 stand alone will support the X-E3 RAWs - thank you.

Patty

MrsPatty2013's gear list:MrsPatty2013's gear list
Canon PowerShot G16 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow