HP Zbook x2 G4 up for pre-order

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
knight427 Forum Member • Posts: 76
HP Zbook x2 G4 up for pre-order

I was refreshing the "home page" for the Zbook x2 all day yesterday, waiting to see specific pricing options. I gave up on refreshing and contacted chat support today and learned that the preconfigured Zbooks are up for sale, but you have to find the magic path since they didn't update the product home page and did not send me email (even though I signed up to be notified).

Anyway, here is the link to the 4 options:
Click here to go to HP website

I assume the 4 configs map to the hand-picked configs they brag about on the product home page, but they don't make it very obvious on the sales page

To save you some clicking:
Photographer: $2279
Digital Artist: $2429
Video Editor: $2849
Pro blah blah blah: $3279

All come with Dreamcolor. The SSD is user upgradable but RAM is soldered.

I'm going to wait for some real world reviews before buying. If you are interested, I suggest you contact Small Business sales support. In previous purchases, working with a sales agent directly (rather than ordering on the website) has saved me money. I'm not sure if they still work that way, but at these prices, it's worth a try.

Edit:

(1) I went part way through purchase but still can't figure out where the pen is. It's not listed in the configuration details, but it also isn't offered as an add-on like the dock is.
(2) Traditionally, HP workstations come with 3/3/3 warranty (that's 3 years with on-site service). This is listed with 1/0/0, which really stinks.

knight427's gear list:knight427's gear list
Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical
Leica X2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow