I checked the a7r3 review and can say

Started Nov 22, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jonny1976 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,266
I checked the a7r3 review and can say

that the k1 has the best overall image quality of all dslr medium format excluded.

similar to 850 in normal mode...but in pixel shift mode kill it

compare to a7r3....similar in base mode, just 6 mp less, prqctiallu less than 10% spatial resolution. bit watch the iso 6400...near 2/3 of stop more noise.....

Pixel shift mode a7r3 vs pixel shift mode k1...i cannot even compare the two cause the k1 is practically similar to a medium format camera without any artifacts...the sony is full of artifacts and in addiction tons of ca not present in normal mode

The k1 cost today at amazon.it 1600 euro...the price of a fujixt2...i think this is the most remarkable camera price per pound ever make.

if only ricoh had a marketing decent at least and the wish to go beyond with a full lens system...for example some valid tilt and shift...

for me if you don't need the fast af of 850 or video of sony, there is no camera in market like k1.

jonny1976's gear list:jonny1976's gear list
Nikon D2X
Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow