Beginner real estate question

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PrinceVlad New Member • Posts: 9
Beginner real estate question

Hi Guys

Greetings from South Africa!

I am an estate agent and want to take better photos of the properties I list. To get a pro photographer for every house is not feasible at this stage so I do it for select properties. I am currently using a Panasonic FZ70, but I want better image quality.

I have initially narrowed down my search to two cameras, the one being the Canon Eos M10 and the other the Nikon D3400. At this stage I can't buy a wide angle lens but will definitely in the future. Today I saw the D5300 for a great price so now my choice is between these three.

The reason I picked the M10 is that the kit lens is a bit wider than the normal kit lenses. The Nikon, I believe, giver me greater possibilities in the future, although I can also buy a wide angle lens for the Canon in the future. I thought that I could maybe, initially, use the panorama in Lightroom for wider shots.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Canon EOS M10 Nikon D3400 Nikon D5300 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow