TAMRON 70-300MM F/4-5.6 DI LD

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
erincoenegrachts New Member • Posts: 1
TAMRON 70-300MM F/4-5.6 DI LD

Hi, I just bought my first DSLR and am now opting to buy a 70-300mm lens. Now the budget isn't that big so I was looking at the TAMRON 70-300MM F/4-5.6 DI LD. I've read about 15 reviews on it and now I am so confused, also because a lot of reviews date from a few years back. I've read that it has pretty good prestations for its price, but also that it doesn't have image stabilisation. There are a lot of technical things they talk about, such as that the corners show blur and that the distortion increases when zooming in, but I don't know if that matters for me. Like I said, I just got my first DSLR, before I just used my phone. Maybe I don't even notice the things they are talking about, I just don't know. I will be using the camera mainly for Alpinism (so landscape shots, animal shots, shots of climbers). Is this lens right for me? Or should I wait another year before buying a telelens and just go with none for now (since upping the budget is not really an option)?

Kind regards, 
Erin

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow