Booking platform for individual and group training

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
PoisonJam Junior Member • Posts: 30
Booking platform for individual and group training

Hey folks, I currently offer single-session Lightroom training through my website. I do OK from organic search and I've had great feedback, but I'd like to try to scale it up with targeted online advertising.

At the moment I just arrange booking through clients emailing me, trying to agree a date and sending on bank transfer details for payment/deposit. But this means I can't really advertise and schedule group sessions, which are more cost/time-effective for me, and it's not scalable.

I'm looking for recommendations on a booking solution that I can just link to from my Smugmug site. I need:

• Ability to enter the dates I'm free and allow me to set dates for both 1-to-1 and group sessions (individual bookings, 3 ppl max, ability to cancel and refund if only one person signs up)
  • Take online payments from customers
  • Monthly membership that can be cancelled any time if I don't get the response I hope
  • Ideally ability to allow people to buy a 1-to-1 session as gift voucher to give to a loved one (training date to be agreed later)

As well as monthly membership costs, I guess I also have to take into account any additional transactional charges, such as credit card fees, being passed on.

Any recommendations?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow