Camera that works with selfie stick?

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bruc3 New Member • Posts: 12
Camera that works with selfie stick?

Ok guys, I have been using my Galaxy S7 for photos and videos as its compact, light and takes descent photos/videos.

I especially love to use it with a selfie stick as it makes handling it a lot easier and more versatile, also way more better for (you guessed it) selfies, especially when I want to fit multiple people in a frame.

I previously used a canon DSLR but found I left it at home more often than not due to its weight and size.

I am now looking for a compact camera to replace my phone for both photos and video, as I miss the quality I get from a dedicated camera, however it must work with a selfie stick.

Does this even exist? A compact camera (like a Canon G7x) that works with a selfie stick for both photos and video?

Right now as it stands it seems I can only use a camera on a selfie stick for video, but if I want to take photos I have to set an auto timer for it to work which honestly becomes to bothersome and also would have issues getting shots in focus this way.

So is there anything out there that exists? Or am I better off just sticking with my phone and selfie stick?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow