Any reason not to get an X100F on Black Friday?

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Adam007 Regular Member • Posts: 205
Any reason not to get an X100F on Black Friday?

Greetings from Pentax-land.

I'm very happy with my FF Pentax system, and I don't mind carry it most of the time.  But, I need something I can sort of shove into a jacket pocket, and which will let my wife forget she recently married an obsessive photographer.  I also enjoy street shooting, where unobtrusiveness is a plus.  This is likely to remain a secondary camera for me.

The X100F seems highly regarded.  I rented an XT-2 a year ago, and almost bought it - but the Pentax was in stock. I'm a RAW shooter, using LR, which I hear can be problematic for the X-Trans.  I didn't have any problems with that during my tests last year.

Anyway, is there anything you don't like about the X100F, or anything you think I should consider?  Thank you for any thoughts!

Adam

Adam007's gear list:Adam007's gear list
Sony RX10 III Pentax K-1 Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited +3 more
Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow