Fuji X-T2 Camera System with 4 Lenses

Started 3 weeks ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dcsigg New Member • Posts: 24
Fuji X-T2 Camera System with 4 Lenses

This is the ideal package of a DSLR shooter who wants to switch to mirrorless. While I originally intended to switch from Nikon FX to Fuji X, I decided to stick to Nikon FX and sell my Fuji gear outright. This will be a great deal, and I intend to only sell it as a package.

FS Fuji X-T2 Camera, As New with original box and accessories. Original owner. (asking $1200)

Also, Fuji 10-24mm, Fuji 18-55mm, Fuji 55-200mm zooms, and Fuji 2.8 14mm prime (all in original boxes), all in near mint condition. Purchased new except prime.  (asking $2200)

Accessories: L-bracket (Sunway Foto), Extra Batteries, Cable Shutter release (mechanical) (asking $100)

Total system price: $3500. Camera and zooms were purchased in Q3 of this year, prime was purchased used on eBay in near mint condition. Everything 100% functional.

Contact me at dcsigg at gmail dot com, and we can discuss details.

No trades.

dcsigg's gear list:dcsigg's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Saint Paul, MN, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow